Terms & Conditions
Your access to this website is deemed to constitute an agreement to the following conditions:
• Except to the extent required by law, Laura Craddock accepts no liability for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business, goodwill or data) caused by or arising out of this site or any linked site or any information contained in such site. Any decisions based on information in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
• Laura Craddock makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this web site is accurate at the time it was included and up to date. However, visitors should be aware that some information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and you should not seek to rely on any information contained within this site without independently verifying it's accuracy. Laura Craddock reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice.
• Laura Craddock does not endorse or otherwise assume responsibility or liability for the content or operation of other web sites linked to this web site.
• This web site (including these legal notices) shall be governed by Australian law and the Australian courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this web site.
• By contacting Laura via this website, via email, or by making a deposit payment for a ceremony you are considered a client. As a client you may be sent industry and wedding news, alerts, event invitations, surveys and other marketing information. Please advise Laura Craddock in writing if you do not wish to receive this information.
• Laura Craddock provides information about selected third-party suppliers. She shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
• This web site includes links to third party web sites. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties.
• The transmission of information via email and the internet is not completely secure and therefore Laura cannot guarantee the security of data sent to her electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.